Friday, August 21, 2009

Tickled Pink!


I think I may have already used this title once...but is anyone really checking?

I love this image. If feels very soft. It feels very feminine. I am posting from my laptop right now and I have not been able to follow my regular routine of posting...it feels itchy, uncomfortable, just plain out of sorts.

This has been a very event-filled week for me. My kids have all returned to school and survived their first week, I'm planning a trip, our Wal-Mart finally opened I'm getting caught up on a lot of things I let go of over the summer break, I made a crocheted rag rug...and I'm still knitting like a fool!! We are settling into our school-year routines rather nicely. I have taken so many pictures of my little life and have just been so busy trying to put it all together, I just have not even had a chance to look at most of the pictures. I keep thinking I still had other photos I owed you from a few weeks ago and I still haven't even posted them. I promise...I'll get caught up. I miss my wonderful visits to the blogosphere.

I just want to get EVERYTHING caught up....will it happen? A girl can hope, can't she?

Despite all the craziness, here are some things I am completely loving right this moment:

*the quiet at the end of the day
*handwritten notes from my daughter
*text messaging
*beautiful, red roses delivered today from my Sweetie
*a coffee date planned with my lovely neighbor, Susan, in the morning
*my birthday is coming up...that means CAKE!
*knitting and the progression of a project
*all three of the cats are peacefully asleep right now...which means they aren't breaking anything or making messes...I swear! They are worse than kids!
*thrifting and wonderful thrift store scores!
*helping my daughter with her creative writing homework and realizing that she does listen to me...that my words to her do have an impact on her. What a good feeling THAT is.

It's all good....

No comments: