Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!


I am excited to share something with you. I started a photo project back at the end of January. The challenge is to create a photograph every single day. I have to admit: I have tried this project a couple of times before. For whatever reason, I gave up after a couple of weeks.
I got a new computer in March and during the transition phase from my old computer to my new computer, I realized I did have a photo a day! I was a little surprised to say the least. I still toyed with the idea of scrapping the project and starting over yet again...when it dawned on me that I use my camera phone a lot. I started scanning through the files on my cell phone, too and found that days I didn't pick up my "big camera" I did have images to fill in the gaps.
Anyway! I am super excited to share with you my photo project. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click on the link in the first paragraph of this post and come see what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

How exciting.

Java Venus said...

Trudy! I would love for you to come by and check out that new blog, too! www.javamoonphotoproject.blogspot.com