Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Ringy Dingy! Two Ringy Dingy


I'm not even sure how we decided on hydrangeas for our wedding flower, but it really worked out well. We used a mix of fresh and silk flowers. My bouquet consisted of fresh white hydrangeas spray painted with the lavender color I loved and then the florist included some lovely ivory roses.

Three days after the wedding, the bouquet still looked fabulous. I decided to play around with it a bit and got some close-up shots....with our rings as I wasn't sure our wedding photographers got a shot like this one. And I really wanted one.

All of the details were just perfect and I loved each of them. I have finally gotten to see our photos from our photographers and I was still just so happy about how the day perfectly unfolded.

No comments: