With sub-zero temperatures freezing our nosehairs together inside our nostrils and warm, woolen mittens merely slowing Jack Frost a bit, we quickly understood the meaning of the words arctic blast. But when the sun came out, I was awed by how a little amber glow could change the way things look.
- made three long roadtrips, alone, (well, with Quincy!)
- three of my five kids started Orthodontic treatment
- got my passport
- travelled to Canada with my long-time friend, Shelly and her parents
- got a new-to-me-car
- got engaged
- finished to flooring in my kitchen
- made several new quilts
- completed knitted bedcovers for my kids
- learned to knit socks
- scored some really cool thrifted items
- officially launched my Etsy site
- enjoyed several holiday events
Of course, these are not my only accomplishments...nor are they necessarily my greatest accomplishments. They are memorable. I look forward to this year and the new twists and turns I may encounter along the way. I know some will be HUGE! And some will be meaningless. I do hope they are memorable and that I learn something from each experience.
Thank you for reading!