Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love Is All Around


I went out and about late yesterday afternoon. The sun was setting and looked so beautiful. I pulled up into a driveway of a vacant house and started capturing images. I was mesmerized by how even the dried, dead weeds looked beautiful in the amber glow. I stepped out of my car to take a closer picture and when I got there, I discovered the sweetest little hearts everywhere in that field. At just that moment, I could hear the music coming from the speakers in my car playing "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You." That just happens to be our song. I love little moments of perfection like that.

3 comments:

amy j said...

such a beautiful image!! i adore it!

Monu Awalla said...

I find this image of yours pretty imaginative... gud work. Finding natural beauty of life out of dead weeds... I mean it's awesome. You really possess good imagination.

robert said...

I love you soo much Kelly! Your talent with a camera never stops amazing me love. I love you!