Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Fine Day


Sadly, this past weekend was the last weekend for the Paris Street Market. I was able to attend every weekend except for the weekend in June when I was visiting a dear friend.


One vendor this time had lots and lots and lots of old bears. I was expecially fond of this one. He looked so "loved". I wished I could adopt him and bring him to my home. I thought he was just perfect. Unfortunately, the hefty price tag prevented me from toting him along with my little bundle of treasures.


Apparently, some people already have Christmas on the brain...good golly! I still have to figure out Halloween costumes!

I thought of Quincy when I saw this sweet little display. Quincy LOVES books!

All in all, it was a beautiful Fall day to spend time and money at the market. I hope this market will be back next year.

No comments: