Tuesday, October 4, 2011


I haven't been here in quite a while. I miss it. I crave it. I hear it calling my name...inviting me to come here to reconnect while I disconnect. I have barely taken photos. I have snapped many with my camera phone, but my brain has been so clouded by sadness, busy-ness and depression that I think I almost forgot that I love to capture lovely beautiful of the world around me.

I decided that today would be a great day to start back into a pattern here with a list of five. I used to create these on a daily basis to keep my spirits high. I would look around me and feel grateful for just five little things. It worked like magic.

In this moment, I feel an attitude of gratitude for:


  • watercolors
  • School - I am truly excited about my education. I love what I am investing my time in learning.
  • My children - my wonderful teachers have taught me so very much about life.
  • The recent visit I got to have with my mother. Our time together was beautiful...and the pie I baked was freaking amazing!
  • Amazon.com - I love that I can order a book and get it in a few days.
Thank you FishyFishyFishy for your patience and gentle reminders to come back to the blogosphere. I cannot wait to get to meet your precious little boy!


1 comment:

fishyfishyfishy said...

Yay im so glad your back :) whats so special about water colors that they made it to your 5 ? beautifull picture :) I think that you will find if you write (blog) more its good for you (and everyone else who does nothing but read friends blogs all day) hehe. any fun projects going on at the moment? I bet it would make an awesome post !