Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birdie Slings

Mama's Bag

'Manda's Bag

I saw this pattern and just knew I had to make a few.
My daughters and I love THEM. They are big and roomy! The pattern calls for just two pockets in the interior...but I like to have pockets for keeping stuff organized, so I made our Birdie Slings with FOUR interior pockets....Oh! The joy of creating for yourself.
If I can ever get Kaitlyn to stay home long enough, I'll hotograph her bag, too. She chose some really neat fabrics. She is always on the go and of course takes her bag with her.

The pattern is by Amy Butler. I bought mine at http://www.quiltarts.com/ The ladies there provided us with prompt service and the handwritten note telling me they appreciated my business really impressed me. I do plan to order from them again!

2 comments:

Jacky said...

LOVE these bags!!! Must say I do love both the Amy Butler fabric range and her patterns.

Just visiting via Dot's blog!!!

Java Venus said...

Hello, Jacky!

So nice of you to stop by my blog and leave a note! I would like to try Amy Butler's Frenchy Bag next. They look VERY cute!

Her fabric line is gorgeous!