Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let's Play 20 Questions! SWAP CRAZY

Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions!Please copy and paste into your blog (if you don't have a blog, please email your partner with your replies).

1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? Pink Lemonade or Margaritas

2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? gardening, hiking

3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? Any Somerset Studios Magazine or a quilting book

4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? Photography, Sewing, paper crafts

5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? Precious Metal Clay

6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue) I'm not sure what this is.

7. What is your favorite sweet treat? Swedish Fish

8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? no...i love 'em all, i think??

9. What is your favorite song today?

10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? Relax in my garden/yard

11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? I have five kids, a big orange bunny named Hunny and I am getting ready to welcome a new kitten into my home.

12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? Brownies or Five Cup Salad

13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? I would LOVE to see Ireland or Italy

14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? I don't know if I really follow any prescribed "STYLE" per se, but if I find something i really like, I find a spot for it in my home. I love old things and shabby chic things and cottage-y things.

15. What are your initials? KMW

16. Why do you like to join swaps? I love shopping for swaps! It's a fun way to make new friends and sending off little "care packages" to surprise someone is just LOTS of fun!

17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing)...fabric for jammy pants, a starbucks drink, a new Somerset Magazine, a stack of yummy patterned papers

18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? fabric or patterened papers

19. Who's the last person you hugged? My 3 year old son, Quincy

20. What's your favorite number and why? my favorite number is 7. I just like the way it sounds to say it and it's been lucky for me! :)

***Just a little mish mash of questions to help you get to know your partner!! Please comment on this post once you have your 20 questions up so we ALL can visit you, too!!!*****

No comments: