Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stop The Presses!


After much coveting, I finally have a French Press of my own. I'd seen them in coffee shops, heard people talk about them and read articles about how coffee from a french press was the best coffee....blah blah blah! I gave one to a friend one year for Christmas. I wasn't sure if he used it or liked it or maybe ended up using it for a pencil cup on his desk?

When using a french press, there seems to be more of a process to making coffee than there was with my Melita coffee maker. And the house doesn't fill up with that lovely, warm aroma of fresh brewed coffee.

I do like how these coffee pots look. There is a certain romantic grace about them.

I think I will design a cozy for my new french press. Yes! There will be photos to follow.

No comments: