Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

Okay! Now that it is finished...maybe noone will have to hear anymore about this project!

I bought a paper box full of 12 skeins of Lion Brand Chenille yarn at a yard sale. The gal who was selling had started to knit an afghan. Apparently, she gave up and lost interest and sold the whole lot of yarn to me for a whopping THREE BUCKS! I unraveled all of the sloppy knitting and crocheted this lovely shawl. I made it a little larger than the shawls I typically make. It is VERY snuggly and and warm. All the kids love to cuddle with it...so does Moses! She curls up in it and falls asleep.

I can hardly wait for a cool Autumn morning when I can drape this around my shoulders and sip my latte.

Here's to yard sales and FINISHED PROJECTS!

No comments: