Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Picture of the Hollyhocks

Hey, look! It's another picture of the hollyhocks. Usually when these beauties are gone, the temperatures start to drop. I can hardly believe my kids will all be back in school soon.

I have been so immersed in wedding planning details that I have hardly really taken notice of the world around me. Except when I was at the local discount department store, I noticed a gal changing out an end-cap of candles. I inquired about my favorite scent Mulled Cider. I usually burn one votive candle for every year of my age on my birthday and I LOVED to use those candles. The friends associate checked her plans and discovered that Mulled Cider was not on the list. I was so disappointed. Looks like I will have to decide on a new favorite, perhaps?

No comments: